The major responsibilities of the Entertainment Manager include:
Skills and interests that will be considered an asset for these positions include:
- Sept 27th, 2022 to April 30th, 2023
- $250/week Salaried
- 16 hours expected per week
- Salary is non-negotiable
- COVID-19: This position's expected hours and pay may vary significantly due to changes in the provincial guidelines related to operations of the service
Applicants are expected to provide an Application Package. The package must include (in the following order):
- Title page
- Responses to the following 5 questions:
1) Describe your leadership style and a time you worked effectively with a team
2) Describe ONE goal or new idea you would like to implement for Clark Hall Pub and how you would achieve it
3) Why do you want to be the Entertainment Manager of Clark Hall Pub and what qualities and/or experiences would make you a good fit for this position?
4) EngSoc is committed to ensuring all of our events are accessible and inclusive. What equity, diversity, and inclusivity initiatives do you think should be implemented into this portfolio?
5) Please add anything additional you would like to say in your application package (optional)
- Maximum 700 words per question
- Font: Calibri (Body)
- Text size: 11
- 1.15 spacing
- Include question headers above each of the responses
Submit only ONE combined document and attach it to your EngSoc Breezy application.
Applications are due Tuesday September 27th, 2022 @11:59PM.
Applicants will be selected for interviews based on the written application and will be contacted 24 hours prior to their interview time.