The roles of the Distribution Manager are as follows:
Skills and interests that will be considered an asset for both positions include:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards networking
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Extensive time management and organizational skills
- Golden Words Editors
- Engineering Society Director of Services
- Engineering Society Vice-President (Operations)
- September 1st, 2022 to April 30th, 2023
- This is not a paid position during the summer, however, a strategic plan and budget must be created during the summer
- $60 Week Salaried
- 2.5 hours expected per week
- Salary is non-negotiable
- COVID-19: This positions expected hours and pay may vary significantly due to changes in the provincial guidelines related to operations of the service.
Applicants are expected to provide an Application Package. The package must include (in the following order):
- Title page
- Responses to the following 5 questions:
1) Why do you like Golden Words?
2) Why do you want to be the Distribution Manager of Golden Words and what qualities and/or experiences would make you a good fit for this position?
3) EngSoc is committed to ensuring all of our events are accessible and inclusive. What equity, diversity, and inclusivity initiatives do you think should be implemented into this portfolio?
4) Please add anything additional you would like to say in your application package (optional)
- Maximum 250 words per question
- Font: Calibri (Body)
- Text size: 11
- 1.15 spacing
- Include question headers above each of the responses
Submit only ONE combined document and attach it to your EngSoc Breezy application.
Any questions about the position can be directed to the Golden Words editors at goldenwords @engsoc.queensu.ca
Applications are due by Sunday October 2nd, 2022 @11:59PM.