Campus Equipment Outfitters (CEO) Mission Statement
Since 1988, we have provided Queen's students with Queen's Apparel, Custom Orders, and Queen's Applied Science Jackets. Our purpose is to provide quality merchandise at affordable prices to individuals and organizations across campus.
The major responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador include:
- Contributing to a positive, welcoming, and upbeat environment
- Representing the business in a professional manner and contributing to marketing efforts
- Development and implementation of effective strategies to build our brand
- Brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives
- Help in execution of sales, marketing, and promotion
Skills and interests that will be considered an asset for this position include:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards networking
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Campus Equipment Outfitters Head Manager
- October 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2024
- This is not a paid position during the summer
- Minimum wage
- Pop-up sales occur 1-2 times per month
- After clicking apply, the first four (4) questions will ask you to create a video recording (under 60 seconds) to answer the prompt/question.
- The remaining questions are simply for logistical/organizational purposes and do not require much detail - a simple yes or no should suffice in most cases.
- If you have previously worked for CEO, fill out this application. If you have not, please fill out the Breezy Application titled "CEO Brand Ambassador".
If you have any questions, please reach out to the CEO Head Manager, Jake Moffat.
Applications are due March 30 @11:59PM.